Sunday, March 26, 2017

February School Happenings



I was able to make it in to both of the boys' classrooms for their Valentine parties.




Waffles, fruit and other Valentine fun for breakfast that morning. Hubby was nice and brought home flowers, chocolate and picked up dinner from one of our local restaurants.

Valentine experiment

Aaron's cute kinder class


I also was able to join Aaron on a field trip to the Stuffington Bear Factory,a bit like Build A Bear.




Lucky me, I only had Aaron and one of his buddies in my group to watch



Lastly, Nathan got Student of the Month for February for Sharing and being Cooperative.



I was also suppose to go on a field trip of Nathan's, but unfortunately the babe and I were sick. Nate is suppose to have one more field trip yet before the end of the year, so I hope to make it on that one since I haven't been able to do any of his others yet.

No comments: