Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fall Break 2016

I best hurry to recall our little break last month before I forget about the things we did for good!

As I mentioned before, it was nice having Josh home to do things with us/ take Nate and Aaron out while I was with baby. They went to their Grandmother's house a few times, played with their cousin Autumn, daddy took them to a movie...

One day we did go out as  a family to a pumpkin patch (a whole only ONE this year we did), plus out for lunch afterwards.

Bouncing

Rolling in a large tube





The boys also got to visit the zoo - they were so intrigued by the Lego figurines there right now!

Lego!

Love looking at maps





One day they got to visit a little theme park of ours, Castle N Coasters - the cheapest, closest Disneyland to us. They LOVED it.











They also decided they enjoy golfing :)

Nate and Aaron had a playdate with their friend Ben one day, a playdate with one of Aaron's friends, Miles, one day, and daddy took them to a play place with a bunch of different tunnels and slides they crawl through. When daddy went back to work I took the boys to a bouncing place and lunch one day...a special little trip to Toys R Us when we realized a place they wanted to go to was closed...and otherwise, lots and lots of free play time at home. You know, as much as my older son likes to go out and do things, I can tell he has been enjoying just getting to do things here, too.

We hope, one day soon, the weather will cool down for them to start playing outside/going to parks!

No comments: