Soon after we arrived my contractions started. I was soon admitted and transferred to a delivery room, with an epidural given soon after that. I gave up on trying to "nap", since the nurse thought I would be quick to go. Four hours later at 4:20am, our baby boy arrived after just a few pushes. I was quickly transferred to a recovery room (clearly I picked a not so busy time, thankfully).
Preston weighed 7.8 pounds and was 20 inches long, right in between his brothers (Nathan weighed the most at 7.11, Aaron was 7). Thankful for another quick and healthy delivery.
Later that morning the boys came to visit their new brother!
| Their Nana takes the credit for these cute shirts! |
| Aaron in particular is enjoying being a big brother! |
Later that afternoon the rest of my family came to visit (Josh's family was out of town). The following day, since shots and tests and so forth had been completed, we decided we were ready to come home. Thankful for the great care at the hospital but ready not to be interrupted all day and night. The boys were happily surprised to come home from school and see us there.
| Welcome home baby P ! |
No comments:
Post a Comment