Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cub Scouts

It has only been a month since Cub Scouts have begun...and its been busy!

The following weekend when we were home from Mexico, Nate's pack had their Fall camping trip. I thought they would just want to spend the first weekend home just relaxing, but they really wanted to go. So, all the boys and dog left for the weekend!










It was full of the typical -learning about wildlife, cooking, hiking, s'mores...

Then today, the boys helped sell popcorn to raise money for their pack - all the helpers' names got put in a drawing for tickets to an ASU football game, and Nate won! He's so excited for his first football game next weekend.

Following popcorn sales, they visited our local police department.

In jail!



Checking out the shooting range

Patrol car time

In addition to the fun, I think it's great that at least a few of these boys they will get to know and remain friends with for hopefully years to come!



1 comment:

Angie said...

So fun to see Aaron on a razor! I didn't know he knew what those were! Proud of my boys wearing their hats out there and what a fun excursion today to go to the police station and get to sit inside another mode of transportation-- a squad car! Nate is super cute in his full on cub gear. I hope it's another way for him to make some great friends and nice that he's a patient big brother who lets his little self (Aaron) come along. :)