| Aaron looking for dino fossils |
On Monday we began our last week (of the first session) of swim lessons.
| Four days a week I have discovered needs to be continued! Repetition, repetition, repetition. |
The kids were recommended to do another session of their current class (sessions are two weeks in length).
That same day, the kids went to Great Play for a play camp together.
We were glad then that we had special time with daddy on Sunday (and special couple time celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary Saturday evening...I promise in the coming weeks a "Hubby and I" post is coming up!)...as we found out on Monday that daddy's work wanted him to leave for a business trip THE FOLLOWING DAY! To Japan. No big deal, right? Two weeks in Japan on a 24 hr notice?!
Tuesday involved all of us in a state of shock that daddy was gone for awhile. That afternoon I took the boys bouncing...
| Nate loved the new attraction! |
| Aaron giving me a silly face |
The boys also attended Vacation Bible School at our church each evening. They consistently enjoy this each year!
On Wednesday I took them to a puppet show -
| Sorry for the not so great pictures... |
| Nate meeting the star of the puppet show |
The boys also had some time with both Nana and Grandmother, and we had a playdate with one of Aaron's friends (forgot to get a picture!)
This afternoon one of Nate's buddies from Cub Scouts came over for a playdate.
So, we've had an okay week. Busy is always the name of the game, especially to try and keep us all from missing daddy too much. He comes back in another week. Here's to hoping then that this next week really does zoom by!
1 comment:
Fun summer, lots of activities, busy days! Enjoy each one.
Post a Comment