Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Time

It's been increasingly more fun each year to see the kids get excited for the holidays that roll around - in particular, both boys were so thrilled and tickled with egg hunts! The night before we had another 'glow in the dark' hunt and Aaron screamed with joy, running back and forth across our backyard! Lots of fun.

It all began with a holiday themed lunch for school - I had PBJ cut up small inside the eggs along with Annie's bunny crackers. I didn't do a themed lunch this time for Aaron :( Nate made it sound like his friends enjoyed it, too!


We colored eggs the day before - pretty last minute this year!


My one little creative act this year - Nate loved it! He brought the sign around to show everyone

Mmmm...marshmellow from the farmer's market!

Easter Day games at Nana's house

Easter meal! This year we decided to pay someone to have our meal ready - we got it pre-cooked from Whole Foods, then just had to re-heat it. It was great! And EASY. Hmmmm....


I found an egg, I found an egg!

Yep, sometimes we have to dig to find them

I found the golden one

The E.B. hid baskets at Nana's house, too. Yay for summer bouncing passes!

Bubble whistle wars with daddy

Digging the water ball 


And lastly...a visit with the Easter Bunny himself!


Aaron was too scared to even go up to him this year, and wouldn't do it even if I was right there, so we left him watch. 

The holiday wasn't even done and Nate was asking what holiday was up next. Always something to look forward to!

No comments: