Last week was unusual for me, in a good way! I had the opportunity to have a staycation of sorts with my older sister for three nights, during the week! That left hubby and my mom with childcare duties. All went well and smooth.
My older sister got an award for work - they send their winners and a guest to a destination of the company's choosing for a few days. This year the destination was Phoenix, so naturally my BIL didn't want to go and take days off of work to stay in town. I was glad I got the chance to go, though it was in town it wasn't a typical work day for me! :)
 |
| While poor sissy went to a conference the first morning there, I got to enjoy the pool (and some reading!) Like I said, I was thrilled for my different kind of day :) |
 |
| We made sure to make Roy's happy hour before the awards ceremony and dinner that night.Yum! |
 |
| At the award dinner - we weren't allowed to take pictures of the ceremony, but it was pretty cool that sis got to have her pic taken with the CEO of the company! | | |
|
|
|
+-+Copy.JPG) |
| The following day we were able to choose an "excursion" - so we chose wine tasting in Scottsdale |
.JPG) |
| Lots of fun - we were able to taste/fill up our glasses as much as we wanted. We also bottled up our own wine to take home. |
 |
| And of course, we squeezed in some more pool time |
It was a pleasant few days. Everything from transportation to food and hotel was covered for our stay. And like my title, a nice little break!
No comments:
Post a Comment