We had a wonderful Valentines Day, but I am sure glad it's over! I'm really glad this whole month is about over, though it does only bring on a busy March. I'm just relieved to be done with party preparations, for now :)
Some pictures from our day!
 |
| Typical of late, trying to make the boys holiday lunches. This is Aaron's : heart shaped watermelon and strawberries, purple/pink carrot, milk, a note and meat slices on a heart stick. |
 |
| I was happily surprised when a good friend dropped this by for me early that morning! |
 |
| Not the best picture, but I wanted to show that I taped hearts to the boys' chairs :) |
 |
| I also found some flowers from our bushes and a heart shaped cookie made by my hubby. Yum! |
 |
| Nate's lunch/snack : message on a banana, also got heart berries/watermelon, heart PBJ, berry yogurt, milk and a note (and yes, this is a new lunchbox! I love that each compartment is labeled as to what to put in there, Nate has started to help me pack lunches) |
|
 |
| Got the kids each a chocolate covered marshmallow |
 |
| Class party time! Cookie decorating station. I planned/hosted and brought a lot of the items for their party. Kids had a good time! |
 |
| Nate's school had a picnic that day, too! |
 |
| Making heart necklaces |
 |
| With their love bug hats |
Again Nate was thrilled to come home and open all of his Valentines, including Candy Grams - where we or any friends at school could send each other little notes with lollipops. I remember doing that as a kid in elementary school, too. He thought it was neat to have received a few of those.
My parents then came over that evening to watch the kids so that hubs and I could enjoy an evening out. Great way to end the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment