Earlier this month hubby was busy with his woodworking skills....first, he made the boys their own growth charts :
 |
| Yep, he painted them himself too! Nate's is the lighthouse one and the other is suppose to resemble a Van Gogh painting for Aaron |
Then, skimming through Pinterest one day, I saw pictures of a booth that could be used for multiple play activities. Hubby always seems to be excited about new woodworking projects so I asked him about building it, and he did!
 |
| First we decorated it for Valentines Day |
Then, this past weekend we used it as a Lemonade Stand -
 |
| Strawberry shortcake cupcakes and lemon bars |
 |
| Strawberry lemonade |
It's too large to fit in the house so we're keeping it outside. We're busy now gearing up for Spring Break (in only another week!) so I'll probably wait until the end of March/beginning of April before coming up with our next activity with it. I ought to crank out at least two more ideas, I think, before the hot weather arrives :p Kids enjoy it !
No comments:
Post a Comment