Remember the hair photo shoot I participated in four months ago? Well, I finally found out the results of our shoot! We are featured in this month's Beauty Launchpad magazine (basically, a hair salon type magazine). We have a five page spread. I was so anxious to see it...the girls featured were great, but I was bummed that I didn't get to see any professional shots of myself. There was also a link supposedly to see extra picture shots, but they were all the same pictures. A bit bummed again. So, my nice husband grabbed and lightened a still of me from a video montage shared (thank goodness for that!)
 |
| I'm going to guess I wasn't featured because my hair color is more "summer" than "fall" |
|
|
And now, the video link --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uqBEm_UDw&feature=youtu.be
I'm really glad the video was shared from our shoot. I wouldn't have been as disappointed as I am had I not been "buttered up" these last few months, having thought we would all appear in something together. I wrote the salon owner asking if there was any way I could see a professional picture (I never got to see any taken the day of the shoot,either).
Fun to sort of get an idea of how I looked, anyway!
1 comment:
That video was so cool! Sounds like fun just to be pampered for the day :)
Post a Comment