Saturday, November 10, 2012

18 Months!

Aaron is hitting the 1.5 yr old mark this weekend. Wow. Before I know it, my youngin' will be two!
:(

At 18 months, Mr Aaron is....

--Pretty much just as active as his older brother. Sure, maybe he's not tall enough for some play structures to do himself, but he tries! He can slide down small slides himself. We're so happy our weather has cooled down to start enjoying the park and the zoo!

--Generally is a little bird snacker, but is open to a lot of foods. His favorite is strawberries, or as he says, "barbies" (that's what it sounds like to us!) He tries to eat things off our plates, which isn't a bad thing. I want him to be open to trying all kinds of food compared to Nate.

Eating pretzels, one of his favorite snacks.
 
--LOVES to play with cars and trains. Nate wasn't ever into those things that young, but then again I don't think we had any of those yet. Bless his little heart-Aaron does well entertaining himself. When I go to check on him, he's usually playing with some cars or trains.
 

--On the same sort of note, Aaron continues to enjoy baths and now likes to run around with his hoodie towel on for a bit before PJ's. Silly boy. Oh, and he likes a good pose in the mirror too ;)

 
--Tries to repeat any words you tell him. He knows a lot of food vocabulary in particular (that's my boy!)
 
It's going to be a fun holiday season. Aaron is in love already with the Christmas light displays/Christmas trees that are lit. Now the real question will be how everyone will do with Santa this year...
 
Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's two weeks away. I'm very thankful for the men in my life :)
 
 

1 comment:

Mike and Corissa said...

So cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they are growing! Time just needs to slow down.