Two cute, adorable little boys. Mostly well behaved. Mostly, that is, until this afternoon. Picture a fairly large size bottle of baby powder. Then imagine two little boys, looking for some fun while mommy was in the kitchen preparing dinner. After I got things cooking, I went to check on them. These are the pretty images I found--
Casper the Ghost
Two-ish hours and glasses of wine later, Aaron's room almost looks like a white powder storm didn't hit it. All of his toys have been washed, the floor vaccumed twice, furniture dusted three times, laundry done...this mama is exhausted! Needless to say, I'm making sure all the lotions and potions are tucked away where they can't be reached. Finally at 8pm, the kids are in bed and it's time for the dinner I made hours ago! Not today, but one day, I will get a good belly laugh from this.
No comments:
Post a Comment