Saturday, June 30, 2012

Water Play Day (and other fun!)

We got together with our Moms Club this past week and rented a water slide and snow cone machine! It was a fun, three hour long playdate with our friends. Especially great because at 9am, it was already hitting 100 degrees :) By the time we left it was 111. I was so glad that Aaron stayed behind with my mom in the cool house. He would have loved the water, but not the weather! Nate never left the slide-he was either too busy sliding or playing in the little pool at the bottom. It was a great morning!



Time to go up!


"Ok, I'm digging this..."

"This is WAY fun!"


Yum-my!

Our friends were so nice to have hosted our little party and made some Fourth of July bites to eat

Playing in the little pool at the bottom

Ahhhh....refreshing and delicious!

Earlier in the week the boys and I visited one of our favorite museums, Arizona Museum for Youth. Every few months they have a different theme (kids related) of artwork and activities, plus a play area. Usually my boys care a whole lot about the play area and not so much yet for the rest ;) But I still enjoy getting to see the different pieces and activities they match up.


"Come on in with me, brother!"


"Yes, I would like one large cheese pizza please"


Silly brothers

Loves books

Cutie pie


Nate leaves tomorrow with my parents up north to Heber to enjoy the somewhat cooler temps and cabin life :) We visited there last summer and he enjoyed it so much! He's a big outdoorsman; loves to fish and hike. Aaron and I are looking forward to lounging around and getting to play with whatever toys we want to :)  Happy 4th!

No comments: