Pizza and play at Great Play
I'm flying!
Bouncing fun-now Nate asks almost on a daily basis about going back
Aaron thought it was fun too :)
Finally-some mornings are starting to get nice for parktime! (until mid-morning anyway)
Playing in the kitchen at the Arizona Museum for Youth
Charlie Brown theme
Just chillin'...
Nate showing little brother how his saucer works
Cutie pie
Nate has one more week of school before he has a week off for Fall Break. Over that time we're looking forward to having friends over for an early Halloween party.
He's inching closer and closer to being fully potty trained-something I hope we can shut the book on by year's end :) Actually I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by the beginning of December it will be a done deal when we get to go on our longest vacation of the year to San Diego. We're starting to begin the countdown, can't wait!
Aaron is steadily thriving on his schedule. He still isn't sleeping through the night yet but I'm at least happy that we have a pretty smooth day-he takes three naps, two of which are pretty long (one is one and a half hours and the other is two-two and a half hours long). We're working hard on stabilizing daytime so that we can hopefully work out the kinks at nighttime. It has been so nice to have a friend of mine coach us along on what to do-it certainly helps take the stress off. I pretty much trust what she says and follow whatever advice and pointers she gives out :)
Again on top of all of my different jobs I'm *trying* to start training for the PF Changs Half Marathon here in January. It sure is harder this time around than it was the last time. Of course not only am I just busier this time around to find time (and childcare!) to run but having the energy to do so is the next hurdle. I'm lucky if I can just keep up with the kids,housework, etc etc on a daily basis let alone anything else added to my schedule :) I'm trying to make the effort, it's going to be a long road though I'm afraid.
Can't believe October is here already. I just wish I could see the changing fall colors...
No comments:
Post a Comment