Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nate's 3rd Birthday!

Wanted to share some pictures from Nate's big third birthday! The past two weeks he's been sick with a fever off/on and some congestion, but I think he's starting to go on the mend (for good this time, I hope!) We've missed seeing our friends over this time and the 'potty time' has regressed. Hopefully a phase and we'll be on our way up soon!

Wearing all his Thomas stickers from friend Eli

Pointing out the Starfish at the Sea Life Aquarium

Jellyfish

I was relieved that we got a discount ticket and free admission (at least I fooled someone one last time!) for Nate to get into the aquarium. Nate was so NOT interested and scared I think of the environment (dark lighting). We were in/out within thirty minutes, it felt like we didn't see much of anything longer than a few seconds. Literally a walk through!


Lunching with Nana @ Rainforest Cafe. Good thing mommy didn't order food for him-the entertainment was way more fun!


LOVES browsing the books @ Barnes and Noble


Picked out a toy from Great-Grandparents Kucenski

What an overwhelming birthday!


Birthday Sundae with his favorite topping-M & M's-after his favorite meal, pizza, at California Pizza Kitchen.

Nate had a great (and busy!) third birthday!

1 comment:

The Oakley's said...

Aww, great pictures! Looks like he had a blast. I showed Eli the picture of Nate with the stickers on his shirt. He said "It's Thomas!". Haha, these boys and Thomas :) My favorite picture is the last one with the sundae, yum.