Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun Times

Thought I'd post some pictures from December and a few from January so far of our fun days!


Up close and personal at the World Wildlife Zoo




Meet the Creature event-just a porcupine strolling behind...



Toy Town


First time bowler-was more content watching mommy and daddy play

Now for 2011 so far!



Train craft class-first project was painting a wooden train


Playing at Artville-in the Arizona Museum for Youth




Wee Play class


Reflecting on a South Mountain hike with daddy

Whew. I'm getting tired just looking back at all those pictures! We've certainly been busy, and the month isn't even over yet. More classes, Disney on Ice this coming weekend and other fun dates with friends. Guess that'll mean more pictures in a few weeks ;)

Also in a few weeks-my little boy's third birthday! Wow, it's here already. We're planning to have another park playdate with friends in our Moms Club and another family birthday party at the same park as last year. This year Nate's birthday theme is Thomas the train. Nate is in love with his train sets and The Polar Express movie so I think it's a good fit! I bought a train cake pan that I'm going to attempt for dessert. I will have to declare myself Martha Stewart if I can pull it off :)

Again, in a few weeks-the start of my last trimester with Aaron! That is also unbelieveable. At first time felt like it was moving slowly, now it's really been moving quite fast. I'm currently twenty three weeks along-here's a recent shot of me :



I'm growing more week to week :) I think I only have two more months of monthly appointments before they start becoming every two weeks/one week. Wow. I can't believe that in no time we'll become a family of four.

Time for some quiet reading-until next time!

No comments: