I had to just post a quick note on something cute and interesting that Nate is doing this week. One night Josh and I each wanted a different sauce for something at dinner. Since that meal, everytime Nate knows we're going to eat (lunch and dinner, even if Josh isn't here) he takes out a different sauce for each person. Father Bear apparently likes BBQ sauce, Mother Bear likes ranch and Baby Bear likes ketchup. Nate will take them each out and put them in our "designated places" and undo the tops for us. Every meal this week. We just let him put them there, even if we don't indulge...he gets offended if we put them back at the beginning of the meal, so they sit until we're done.
So glad Friday is here. I feel relatively good on Monday and am toast by Friday as far as motivation and energy goes. Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
How cute! I love seeing them doing grown-up things. Eli pretended to hold his birthday cake and bring it to JR yesterday...
Post a Comment