I'm happy we're down to the last two weeks of October. This week in particular we're suppose to get awesome cooler weather-high 70's a few days. I can't wait to see if we'll be able to hit parks and maybe a fall event hopefully before the storms roll in that we're suppose to get. I just started to buy Nate's winter clothes. Now it feels like hayride, pumpkin patch kind of weather! I think we'll be hitting a few of those.
I'm looking forward to November as I'll get to visit a close friend in Oklahoma for a few days. Josh will take off and be home with Nate for a long weekend while I get a break :) I can't wait. I was also suppose to go to Vegas with Josh the first week of November for business, but wouldn't you know the time I try to plan to actually go on a business trip with him that it got cancelled :P November I'll also be starting my second trimester of pregnancy so I'm super excited about that (as long as the nausea goes away). Its been getting better over the last week though. I'm hopefully looking forward to not being so tired and having a bit more energy.
Last weekend I had my last running 5k race. It was tough. At mile two I actually stopped at the water station to be sure I drank all the water and walked about half a mile. It was neat to see my boys close to the finish-Josh had Nate up on his shoulders and they ran the rest of the way with me up to the finish line (Nate loved bouncing on Josh-he laughed the whole way!)I just signed up for one more race-the 12k's of Christmas in December. I don't really plan to run much if at all (I'll be around 6 months pregnant then). Because the race benefits animal shelters they're allowing dogs to come so I plan to bring Lily. My favorite part about the race is that it's Christmas themed-at every mile carolers are singing and playing music, there's prizes for being the most in the Christmas spirit and after the race there is a holiday boutique to shop. It sounded like a fun race.
As usual, I'm tiring out. Night!
1 comment:
So glad you're feeling better some. Eli is also going through a phase with the lights, turning them off and on. Some of them are rocker switches so he is tall enough to reach them. Maybe Nate is scared of the dark.
Post a Comment