The little man continues to amaze me and make me laugh. For starters, the other day I got into workout clothes and he ran to our DVD collection and pulled out my Jillian Michaels work out video (which he enjoys watching me do). The other day I vaccumed and he opened a closet door and was trying to get the mop out. Apparently vaccuming wasn't going to be good enough,mommy. And now he has a new obsession:every once and a while during the day,multiple times, he must take off his socks so he can pick the fuzzies in between his toes. He literally pulls his foot to his nose and looks in between each and every toe. His vocab is consistantly growing-now we've added socks, shoes, cat, horse and yesterday he said thank you! I was caught off guard, had to make him repeat it a couple times. How nice.
Well I got my task of shopping and baking done last week-now on to wrapping and getting ready for our upcoming busy week full of holiday parties and leaving out of town on Sunday-we're heading up north so Nate can ride the Polar Express train! It takes us to the Grand Canyon (on the way up we listen to the story, eat cookies and have milk) then once there Santa boards to greet the kids and give them a gift. The train then takes us back, altogether a two hour ride. Prior to we'll be spending time in Sedona-visiting with my family who are also coming for the train ride-and going out to lunch to celebrate my birthday. Since it will be late after the train, we're staying overnight at a nearby hotel and then spending my birthday morning in Sedona. I'm super excited to do something fun with my family, maybe see some snow and spend some of my birthday in my most favorite AZ city (as I've mentioned numerous times in other posts!) It should be a great time-as long as colds don't get us down ;)
Time to get my little guy ready for hopefully what will be a peaceful night.
No comments:
Post a Comment