We had a blast in CA! Dinner/beach time in Malibu, Disney for three days and a visit to Long Beach and Newport before heading back home. We had some drizzle/overcast days but nothing that put a damper on our trip. There were so many rides for Nate to do at Disney (small ones, not like Splash Mtn!) I never realized how much there was. He took them all in--didn't get scared at all. Loved walking around and getting to see the different lands. However, we checked out Disney Adventure park--not so great for tiny kids, very limited. We were also bummed that they opened late/closed early. I got turned away when I had my heart set on a yummy sourdough soup bowl! :( So other than the sleep deprivation it was great!
Halloween was also a fun day-picked out our pumpkin, had a fun time carving and took Nate out for a tiny bit (dressed up as a race car driver, of course!) We took him also to a few farm/fall festivals which were fun. As usual, we're out the door doing something, always!
Josh just took his first business trip since January this week--bummer that he's gone, but good that it shows the economy improving. Once a month they were forcing him to take a day off (again,bittersweet). But that should be over too. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend when I get to go out of town--Vegas none the less!--without my men. I love them of course, but it will be fun to be selfish for a few days and think about what I want to do and when! I could use a fun,good re-charge. Plus it's good to give the guys some quality time-Nate is all about his daddy on the weekends anyway so I might as well!
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween, Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment