Other than not sleeping very well we had a GREAT time in the mountains. Nate absolutely LOVED being outdoors exploring his huge "backyard". We literally had to pry him in kicking and screaming. He was very happy walking around, studying streams and plants. Every night when it started to get dark we had deer and elk that came out across our cabin, it was so relaxing to sit and watch them. And then we had a bear warning...*sigh* I sucked it up for my boys and sang really loud while we hiked and tried to ignore noises at night. I think I deserve a pat on the back for not flooring it back home!
Nate also had an awesome first dental visit. Not that he enjoyed another person being in his mouth, but got an A+ on his report card. It's been confirmed that he has molars and other teeth coming in and no signs of tooth decay, cause of concern for cavities,etc. Whew. We hoped for the best since he doesn't make brushing teeth very easy!
Thats our biggest news for now, off to watch a monsoon storm!
No comments:
Post a Comment