It's hard to believe that Nate is a year and a half old now, in no time I'll be a crying mom on her baby's first day of kindergarten. He's still more active than ever, so we're trying to keep busy with playdates and activities.Going through yet another sleeping transition...he can now go 6-7 hours in the morning before needing a nap and goes to bed at 7:30,though I'm afraid that may turn into later soon too. He's also just about in toddler clothes. He isn't speaking any other words yet. As Nate has been getting older it seems he enjoys playing with other kids more and more. The busier the place the better for him!
We just celebrated Josh's birthday this weekend, hitting a Cuban restaurant for something different. Daddy is trying to teach Nate how to jump at the moment. It's interesting to see how Nate likes doing some things with mommy and others with daddy.
Well I just thought I'd drop an update while I had a few quiet minutes. Time to enjoy the rest of Nate's nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment