Thursday, March 19, 2009

Losing Sleep Momentum

I think someone is in the process of telling us that his sleep habits are changing again. Naps have been shorter and he sometimes has difficulty falling asleep. He's slowly needing less sleep! Bummer, a day you wish would never come. Happy to say at least that we're all getting a good night's rest, at least if we aren't having bad dreams.

Nate can now stand on his tippy toes and reach the door handles--and open and close the door! We don't have knobs, we have the kind that you pull down on. He's really enjoying the activity of opening and closing doors. Now that we're using our "swimming pool" (the spa), he really enjoys being in there too. Its hard to believe that some days are feeling like summer-we've hit 90 degrees already.

Otherwise all is well. We're done being sick again, I think I may be successful with finding a way to workout where Nate can stick with me so he doesn't have separation anxiety (a stroller class, which believe it or not is very hard! running,lunges,squats,weights,ab work...blah!) Its nice because we get to a point where we let the kiddos out of the stroller to crawl around while we're working out. Today of which was my first class so I'm pretty tired. Ta-ta for now!




No comments: