Monday, March 30, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!

Nate is FINALLY consuming "real" food! Not by the pounds or boxes yet, but he has started eating small crackers, spaghetti, nibbles on apple slices and even meat. After what seems like a year (more like six months) of trying I'm glad he's finally come around. He's still into his baby food yet, but I'm glad he's gained the courage to try different things. Sigh of relief come doctor time in another month!

It may not be too much longer before he's walking pretty permanently. He's starting to do that more than crawl, even in public places with shoes on! (he wasn't crazy about those at first) Nate is really looking the part of a little boy vs "baby face" now. Sad but fun to watch him grow too.

This coming weekend is our big "mommy/daddy super date" away from the little boy for the 1st time overnight. I imagine we'll all be sad at first but once we get into having fun time will fly! Until next time...



No comments: