Hopefully we aren't just having a lucky week, but a sign of good things to come!Nate is still getting up once or twice during the night (still pretty good compared to the way things were!) but he's also started to sleep in later in the morning (or plays some and puts off crying, one way or the other!) Pretty much this whole week he hasn't gotten up until 6:30-7am! And today in particular set a morning record: 7:45AM! Had to make sure the kid was still alive in bed! He's also taken a few longer naps, 1-2 hrs once a day. If Nate can keep it up he'll have some pretty happy parents! Sleep makes quite the difference.
Veggies are on the menu soon. I've also discontinued nursing just this week, the both of us were ready to move on I think. I wasn't producing enough and now I don't have to plan everything around when he eats. So we're all happy with the extra flexibility! Not as much rushing going on. And since Nate is teething, I didn't want to wait for that hurtful bite that I've heard many stories about. Six months is a good start.
More things to do, talk later!
No comments:
Post a Comment