Sunday, July 5, 2020

Other Misc Quarantine

Just some other pictures to document our time these last few months.
To start, since we got our dog Jaxon at a shelter we decided when to celebrate his birthday. His doggie daycare opened for a time in which we thought he could have a party with friends, but right before they closed down for a time again. Our little party happened at home with virtual celebration with some of his other friends.




Trying to find pockets of self care is difficult, especially if the kids cannot basically go anywhere. We also continued to spend money on local businesses and other activities to keep busy...

I've spent even more money on bath products and general beauty care!
Josh had been forced to take some time off, one of the days fell on Cinco de Mayo so we picked up food, ordered custom cookies and had one of our first swim days.
One of the rare times Nate spoke with a teacher and classmate
Aaron did a forensics class through our science museum.
Kinetic sand fun
Thank goodness for our pool!
Cub Scout activities were also canceled. This particular day marks their rocket launch day which the boys still did on their own. I love Preston's innocence  during this time. We are not sure if Cub Scouts will come back this year. 
DoorDash, GrubHub, etc have been popular as well as curbside. We can count on one hand the places we've actually dined in - which by the way, since March -3. Trying to keep away from the most part, they have only been for special occasions. 

Trying to duplicate my gym towels. They have also largely been closed and closed recently again. I can't foresee going back :( I've invested in a cycle bike at home in addition to hand weights and now use the One Peloton app which I love. Working out at home makes it more convenient anyway...














No comments: