Can you believe in a few weeks Preston will now be 2.5?! That in about six more months it's time for his birthday again? :( Me either. This is a huge year of changes. We just weaned him from his pacifier use. I think with each day it gets better. I was nervous at first with how he would settle, but he really didn't fuss much at all. He knows what it means when something is "broken", so we just cut his pacifier. He was beginning to bite into it and make holes so it was time for it to go. Next up: potty training! In one more week. I think I'm prepared. I've done a bit more reading and research so that it too is a smooth process...hopefully!
Anyway, onto the comparisons of the kiddos.
All in order! They definitely all have the same grins!
No comments:
Post a Comment