Saturday, October 20, 2018

Preston at 2


Officially, truly, in the toddler years. *sigh* Preston is raining teeth, saying new words/starting to say small sentences (like, "here you go mom"). Entering more of the Terrible Two/Tantrum stages. Appetite is coming and going. He's excited  to play more outside now that our weather is cooling down. He loves Baby Einstein movies. He likes to "read" his books. Enjoys bath time. Is absorbing the world like a sponge. 
Is starting to phase out, slowly of naps....I felt like it was by 2.5 when my boys really had a hard time napping. Thankfully though has still yet to try and crawl out of his crib! So, we plan to let him stay in there for as long as possible. Age 16 sounds good. 



As you can tell, he is a pretty tall boy! In fact at his well visit, the doctor said he is  almost 90 percentile for his age.I think his weight was up there too. No interest in potty training. I know from experience that's something I'm not pushing until he actually shows interest, whenever that is! A lot of moms say this but he's such a good and sweet boy. It would be easy to tell if something was off - he's still my usual smiley, happy, go with the flow guy. He just has his days where you know he's two :) 



No comments: