Thursday, July 21, 2016

Summer Series : Week 7

Perhaps not so coincidentally, and probably because I'm starting to poop out, our last week of summer break before a few days of vacation was more of a low key week.

The boys had their last week of Sports Camp in the mornings - they were tuckered out at the end of the day. Basketball, going to the park (for a little bit), hockey, soccer, football, scooters, games, volleyball and probably more I'm missing...they were active fellows!


One day I took them to my gym to play in the splash pad and pool, something I realized we hadn't done this summer yet!

Splash pad

Add caption

Cooling off with mommy's ice cold, yummy smelling gym towels afterwards

Something else we hadn't done yet this summer - partake in our favorite cupcake shop's Tuesday events (each Tuesday there is a different theme, usually that you have to dress up as to get a free cupcake).
This year we headed in on beach day, so naturally we were suppose to dress up as if we were heading swimming.



We also did Back-to-School shopping with Aunt Kristen and Nana ! Aaron needed new tennis shoes, which we bought that came with tattoos -

I think it worries me that my son already wants a tattoo on his neck!

We headed to the mall for Back-to-School clothes shopping, and since we were there we had to show Aunt Kristen what the "snuggle time with doggies" was all about!

Carver- a 1 year old dog, as calm as could be!

He just collected rubs and pets

On Saturdays this month the boys have continued with swim lessons.

Nate practicing strokes with the kick board

More than likely after their last Saturday session this month I think we'll be done. It has been good, but with August looming there's much to be done around here, we haven't even started to get Preston's room or gear organized yet! Not to mention, again, I think mama is getting tired of sitting outside in warm temperatures for an hour. We do swim pretty much everyday yet so they're still practicing in some degree!

The weekend found us just relaxing to prepare for our busy vacation days ahead!



No comments: