Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Series : Week 1.5 :)

The boys ended school on a Tuesday, so they had a partial week of vacation plus one whole week so far (and now we're beginning the second whole week!) Here's what the first ten days of break have been like so far -

Early morning jaunt to the park. First and last time we're doing that, it is hot!

We had family on vacation so we watched over our niece and nephew doggies

Marshmallow treats one afternoon

...after the bouncing fun we had

More niece and nephew doggies we took for a walk . It was nice to have doggies back at our house for a bit, the boys enjoyed  helping take care of them.

During the short holiday week, the boys both went to Tumbleweed Rec Center for camp every morning!

Nathan very much in particular liked that they had a schedule of activities up each day

Nate had been asking for me to create another "dramatic play" activity. So, I put together one for us to play restaurant!


It was great practice for Aaron to write down my order...

...until he got tired and became a customer too

Pool time!

Lazy River

Yes, now I have a schedule of daily activities! It saves Nate having to ask me fifty times a day what we'll be up to :/

The boys also went to a dollar movie and have been to their grandparents' house to swim a few times. There's also something else big we've been up to.... ;)


2 comments:

Auntie Angie said...

I love all of these pictures from the boys' summertime activities thus far, and remember, you made Nate the way he is!! Serves you right to have a boy who wants his schedule!! Loves it!!! I like that you made one for him too. :) Restaraunt looked like such fun!

Heather and Josh said...

Yes, I spoiled Nate rotten as an only child, adventures everyday! Now we know why I backed down with Aaron a bit and did more around home..He could care less about "schedules"! Nate will be so excited that his camp this weekend has a "schedule of activities" too!