Monday, August 17, 2015

Comparison Shot

It's been awhile again since I last posted some pictures of the boys at the same ages - almost 4.5 years old.






Brother-ly enough I think :) In another week after Parent-Teacher Conferences, I'll find out if the brothers behave and such in the same way too at school. I'm a little nervous about the younger one :)

Speaking of the younger brother, he asked me to take a picture of him this morning putting on his shoes by himself. Within the last week he has started to take off his clothes and put on his clothes all on his own with a fairly good success rate. He's so proud! I think he really enjoys being able to do "big boy" things.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Awww look at the comparison fotos!!! My precious boys. Nathan sure does look like Nathan!!! :) Aaron is so cute with requesting a photo. Something Nathan wouldn't do! :)