The following weekend we decided on a whim to take the kids on a day trip to Sedona! We had lunch and did ~ a three hour hike and came home. Nate in particular loves to hike - he could have probably gone further had we not been coming home that day!
| Devil's Bridge |
I registered Nate and I for a Mother/Son dance through the city - Wild West themed! There was dancing, crafts, catered BBQ, a photo booth and some drawings. So fun with my little boy. Looking forward to next year when I can take both of them.
I discovered that there was going to be a Lego Fest in town - basically, a football field filled with all kinds of different things Lego! I knew my boys would love it as they've fallen more in love with Lego building. So, we had a great family morning checking it out!
There were all kinds of Lego building stations, Lego monuments (such as the ones above), the Lego movie was playing, Lego characters walking around, so much. We easily were there for four hours. It was a fast four hours!
Spring Break just started. Yesterday the boys were in separate activities of their own in the morning - Nate was in an animal encounter one (I didn't take pictures as he was too busy chasing a wallaby around the whole time!) but Josh was able to get a few pictures of Aaron at his. Aaron's class was St. Patrick's Day themed.
![]() |
| He found his pot of gold! |
![]() |
| A few crafts- I'm surprised his necklace made it home with fruit loops still intact!
Stay tuned for other exciting Spring Break news! ;)
|



3 comments:
What is the pic of the clock and photo booth from???
That pic was from a toy store in Sedona :)
I think the picture in front of the green monster/avengers sign is super cute as well!!! Look at them flex their muscles.. LOL
Post a Comment