Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Party

Usually during fall break we like to have a Halloween Party with friends to sort of kick off the holiday. Early, yes, but this way it allows Nate to enjoy it with us (and some of his friends, too, if they're in town). This year, especially, a lot of friends were busy, but it was still nice with the ones we had!

First, a little bonus Halloween decoration!

The boys are always so excited and happy to have a fun party and friends over that they're such good helpers. Helping me set up, put food out, make goody bags, whatever needed done.

Fruit 'candy corn' parfaits

Ghost cupcakes


Candy corn craft



Photo fun with friends

Our annual bobbing for apples




This also marked my last event in my Mom's Club...sniff sniff. This past month was my renewal month for the club I've been in since Nate was around six months old. And you know, this has been the first time I've actually thought it was time to go. Even though Aaron isn't in school full time yet, we're getting busier. And I know that it's not like I'm saying goodbye for good, we have plenty of friends we'll keep in contact with and make plans to see. It's just time to keep marching forward....

No comments: