Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break

We're just ending our 2.5 week long Spring Break. Nate goes back to school tomorrow for the last eight weeks. We discovered that actually a lot of people stay here over this break - and why not? The weather is actually decent to make doing activities outside nice. We spent a lot of the time outside.

We began the break with one of our favorite activities - that I usually try to do every few months - breakfast and plane watching at the local airport!



Over the course of the break we visited numerous parks -


We also went to a bounce house place one morning (I realized Nate hasn't been since the summer!), spent quality time with both grandmothers, had a playdate with Nate's best bud Braedan, Nate did a fun drop off play camp at one of our favorite places one afternoon, and one day I took advantage of free admission into the Desert Botanical Garden.


The last few days of Spring Break deserves a complete post of its own ;)

No comments: