Thursday, January 9, 2014

S**t Happens

Time for another humorous (now that I've had some happy juice I'm finding it funny)  round-up of something Aaron has done.Before I go any further, my post is a bit gross, so I wouldn't recommend it at the moment if you are eating...

So...it all started when I put Aaron down for his nap/rest time today. He was fine for a while, but once an hour or so hits and I can tell he's not sleeping I usually let him out of his room. I was on my way to do that when I got a whiff...I knew before I opened the door that something was up.

Ta-da! Poop!
 That would be poop on his FACE, hands, clothes...and in his room : dresser, wall, floor, cars, nightlight and humidifier!! (I spared the graphic pictures of his room) What a (not so) pleasant surprise! I would certainly like to think I'd remember such an occasion if Nate did this, but I don't think he did. Boys will be boys?!

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

I love that you paused for a picture to catch his very proud grin!!! Glad you're finding the humor now.