Boo at The Zoo
Didn't you know I'm a qualified tractor driver now?
Yummy pumpkins!
Loves tiny slides
Watching little bro
Halloween Playdate/Pizza Party at Great Play
We just gave away what they're going to be for Halloween! (Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss "Cat In The Hat")
Yippee, another slide!
Having fun
I'm coming for you!
Pizza! Absolutely the favorite food of the house
Pumpkin Festival
Aaron LOVES petting zoos
Checking out the maze (and picking out a pumpkin!)
Carriage ride!
With my prince
Pony rides!
Both boys loved their rides
Picture perfect :)
Nate is super excited for Halloween this week. We're a little bummed, though, that his school (and apparently our district) doesn't allow for the kids to dress up at school and Nate's class isn't allowed to have treats/party. Well, I had already made his class some goody bags so I plan to just stand outside afterwards to hand them out anyway. The kids should have a LITTLE bit of fun, I think!

No comments:
Post a Comment