Friday, August 17, 2012

Engagement Party

Last weekend me and my older sister and mother threw my younger sister and her fiancee an engagement party at their home. It turned out rather well! I was a jack of all trades...I was the bartender, bingo caller and photographer. Needless to say, the party moved pretty fast! It seems like my sister has been engaged for almost two years but now her wedding is less than two months away! I suppose it should be time for me to get my dress altered and hubby to try his tux on...


Eat, Drink and Be Married!


Groom cake pops


Bridal


Signature drink of the party- peach sangria! It was a huge hit, the bartender ran out of supplies :)


Silly Nick and Kristen opening presents


Guest favors


Concentrating on bingo

We're starting to get pretty busy with wedding preparations. I can't wait until some extended family comes in town and for the big day, of course!


No comments: