Monday, May 28, 2012

Summertime


...has begun! Nate finished preschool a week ago and will go back in seven weeks. That sounds long today, but I'm sure it will go by fast. I like that in our city Nate will start to go year round. Summers aren't as long (none of the "What are we going to do for sixteen weeks??" thoughts) and they get two weeks off every six weeks. Next fall Nate will be attending his last year of preschool at a close elementary school, so he will be implemented in the year round schedule.
To start, here are some pictures from his preschool graduation.






Nate was super excited to have a house full of friends last week. We hosted a playdate for our Moms Club. We spent the day before making some fun summer treats-a huge hit with the kids.


"Sushi rolls"--rice crispy treats, gummy fish, wrapped with fruit roll-ups

"Have a Toadally Kool summer!" (thus the Kool-Aid ;) )

Josh and Nate just returned home today from a weekend away with our church, camping in Payson. Nate was super excited to do something outdoorsy and I was excited to have some quality time with Aaron (and relax during naptimes!) Nate came back a little battered but had such a good time, scrapes, chapped lips and all!

Something in the sky was clearly amazing ;)

Nate and the fuzzy deer in the background (sorry for picture quality, I was not letting the boys use our good camera in the woods!)
Loving the tent life...he's been talking about this trip for weeks!


Patiently waiting for the mac n' chz to be done...roughing it, you know.
 
 
 
I think we're going to have more of a relaxed week at home....resting up for our week long trip to California next weekend! Woohoo, it's FINALLY here! :) Happy summer!
 
 

No comments: