As far as what my not so little ten month old is up to, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking :) We're in the market for a better camera so my sister let us borrow her awesome Canon to play with. It's been a lot of fun to toy around and I'm pretty happy with the quality of the photos!
Standing! Tiny bit of cruising
Still can't get enough of his light
Books, like his big bro!
Will travel for the doggie's bowls
Loves to look at himself
Now back to pictures from my camera...
He loves to take his bottoms and socks off
Getting more teeth...currently has six, I think he's still working on more!
Playing with mommy
Playing with brother
Such a joyous little boy!
2 comments:
He is so sweet. Growing fast yes, but really sweet. He's a lucky boy to have such a great Mama! Keep up the good work. :)
Aww, thank you Kristen! Back at ya! We do the best we can and hope it works out :)
Post a Comment