Tuesday, January 10, 2012

8 Months



And another month passes us by! There's been some changes in the last few weeks...

--The greatest news : when we go back in two weeks to get Aaron's head re-measured, there's a really good chance we will be walking out the door without the doc-band, yay! Poor Aaron will probably enjoy getting to feel his hair and we'll enjoy not having to clean it daily :) Each visit Aaron's head is less flat and more round so there's no reason to think that it will be any different the next time. We should hit the goal we're after soon.

--Totally sitting up on his own. I don't know that I'm super comfortable putting him in a shopping cart yet, but he's definately sitting up for longer periods of time.

--CRAWLING! Ok, not crossing the room in seconds but he's inching his way along. Josh likes to call him "the worm" because he pops his bottom in the air and scoots.

--Loves his nightlight. If he's ever upset, we look at it for a while.

--Likes Elmo. Either the one we got him while in San Diego or the Rockin'/Singing Elmo that the boys got for Christmas.

--Two middle,bottom teeth have popped through the gum now. I think he's done with teething...for the moment!

--Still enjoys anything to do with his big brother. Sitting by him, playing with his toys,hanging in his room....



I'll say it again-he's getting cuter and cuter!


No comments: