Thursday, December 15, 2011

7 Months



Time just keeps passing...Aaron turned seven months old this week. Cuter by the day too! :) We were told this week that he should hopefully have six,possibly nine weeks tops left of him wearing his doc-band. Every visit he is improving.

At seven months, Aaron...

Still is unsure about baby food. I'm almost starting to think he's particular about the brand we use. I find that if we use Earths Best, he's been eating those vegetables...but when I used Gerber, he'd spit everything out. Hmmmm.

Still LOVES his oatmeal. Earths Best that is.

Finds lots of joy with his older brother and dog. Well, he giggles and puts his hands out to any dog...he enjoys their kisses! He thinks Nate is the greatest.

Not yet sitting up/fully crawling. For the moment he's doing a swimming in place sort of action on the floor. He's got his feet kicking and arms waving, but the torso remains in place for the most part :) I'm not worried-I'm thankful that I don't have to vaccum and mop everyday as I otherwise would!

Likes to play in his crib. We'll find him in different corners when we go in. I don't mind-as long as he has his paci and his super comfy monkey blanket, he soothes himself to sleep. Yay!

Continues to sleep well. Now that his stuffy nose is gone, he's back to sleeping through the night. We also eliminated his "dream feed" that he usually had at 9pm as we found he could sleep through without it. Now he goes a full 12 hrs without eating-bed by 7:30 and doesn't wake until 7-7:30. Woohoo!

For the most part takes good naps. It's ranging now though between 2-3 naps a day, depending on how long/well they each last. What I love even more about my little guy-he seems pretty happy regardless. You wouldn't know sometimes that he hasn't had good naps, but I still strive to be sure we're home for most of them.

Loves kisses on his cheeks. He smiles from ear to ear!

Does NOT like being left alone in a room. If he knows you're doing something/having fun in another room, he wants to be included!

For whatever reason, when we're eating salads, always tries to pick up the lettuce. Doesn't bother our food much otherwise but has something with the lettuce!

Loves to take off his socks and eat his toes.

Tries to talk in his own language :)


Happy 7 months little one!
Big bro wanting to help with oatmeal


Loves Lily!

No comments: