Aaron hit his four month birthday this week! Oh my. We saw the pediatrician yesterday and he's at the 60th percentile for about everything, higher than Nate was! At four months Aaron is...
-15 pds, 26.5 in long
-drooling a ton
-just started rice
-wearing 6 mo clothes
-loving to "eat" his blankets
-enjoying bathtime increasingly
-laughs at his big brother
-doesn't mind sitting in the booster seat in the kitchen
Those are a few things that stand out. It was also decided that Aaron will need to see a specialist for his head-the back is slightly flat so we are going to get it measured to see it it is severe enough to wear a helmet to help shape better. I'm suppose to get a call from the office on Monday and hopefully will have an appointment sometime next week. For now I'm on strict orders to have Aaron on his tummy whenever he is awake,whether he likes it or not!
Also just this week-Aaron and I have started sessions with a friend of mine who is a Sleep Coach-basically,someone who helps coach us on how to establish healthy eating/sleeping habits to have an end result of Aaron being able to sleep through the night (bottom line, through establishing a sleeping and eating schedule for Aaron it should help him sleep through the night!) We had our first session on Monday,so we've been trying to follow a set schedule. He's doing better in some ways but we still have some work to do. Kinda hard when Nate is also getting up during the night as well, I'm not feeling like I'm getting any additional rest yet. Aaron has been able to make it through the night longer without eating,but he still wakes up upset that his paci isn't in his mouth. I'm hoping to see more,even if small, changes in the next week.
Sitting with big brother-first visit to the zoo
Left the zoo with a little monkey
Circle time with new friends at Gymboree
Throughout the class he only had eyes for his new friend Emily. Oh my goodness.
Eating rice for the first time-not so crazy about it either.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the helmet for little Aaron :( Hopefully he won't have to wear it for long
Post a Comment