Friday, August 28, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

Just took the little man to the pediatrician for his 18 mo checkup (and last shot besides the flu one for I think years! woohoo!) He's 34 in long, 24 pds. He's still growing on the same percentile except for his height-he's shot up to the 90th! In other words I think he got the tall factor from the Salisbury men ;) We're still on the move to new museums,bounce places,water parks,etc. Anything to tire him out and keep him active. For once I'm actually thrilled to announce that he's done teething for the moment-no meds needed at night, hooray! His top two molars are peeking through. He's happily eating better and getting into trouble--opening/closing the DVD player, climbing out the doggie door....those sorts of things. He's also discovered going through our DVD's and taking out the scene index papers and spreading them across the room. Happy,happy,joy,joy!

Unfortunately that's our most exciting news for the moment. In case I haven't mentioned it before we're anxious for summer to be over so we can run around outside! Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: